The Compass Education Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization based on the Central Coast of California that facilitates access to formal healthcare certification and degree programs. By providing scholarships, promoting healthcare careers, and partnering with the local healthcare community, CEF is influencing the future of local healthcare. The organization is investing in tomorrow’s leaders to improve the health of Central Coast individuals and communities.
To fund and promote healthcare education, leadership, and diversity on the Central Coast.
To improve and enrich Central Coast communities by creating a local healthcare environment devoted to the highest quality of care and attention for residents.
- Promote and develop skilled local healthcare leaders.
- Increase diversity in the healthcare workforce.
- Fund tuition and related expenses for students enrolled in accredited healthcare degree/certification programs.
- Improve the lives of local families and communities by shaping compassionate, skilled nurses and healthcare providers.
- Promote nursing and healthcare related careers on the central coast